Friday, January 4, 2013

Letter to Julia 20130104

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hello, my beloved Julia.  How are you feeling?  I'm sure you, with all the friends you have, and with how beautiful you are, are not feeling lonely.  I've been alone most of my life, so I am quite used to being lonely.  I suppose I could have gotten married at many given moments throughout my life, but I didn't.  I suppose it's because I'm actually a loner, therefore I have never been lonely.  Maybe.  I don't want them, I want you.  I'm here waiting for you.

If Allah grants me any sort of power and influence, then you are my extension, when others see you they are seeing me, and that is a great responsibility upon responsibility.  Not that I care so much about what others say, because many of them are unbelievers and hypocrites.  Just be firm against them.  You are my wife, and Islam is our position, so please be sincere in that respect, and please do not vacillate.  MashaAllah (by the will of Allah) you have stepped through the door of surrealism, and you will have to deal directly with God for your actions that involve us.  Just as God is the One who made me love you and dedicate myself to you.

No comments: