Sunday, November 25, 2012

Letter to Julia 20121126

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hello my beautiful young Julia.  How are you feeling today?  I pray you are healthy and happy.  I just had steak and fried rice, which was really rich and filling.  Are you hungry?  Do you want some?  Perhaps you would join me for dinner sometime.

Oh, I'm so lazy, Julia.  I just want to laze around all day, and snuggle with you.  You are so beautiful, my love.  I have completely lost my desire to tour, like a normal singer would do.  Perhaps they should build an airport here at the kampung, so I can gig at the airport.  I'm a disgrace to the word "rock star".  I don't want to tour, I don't want to be photographed or do interviews, I don't like parties, I don't smoke, drink or do drugs, I don't have any tattoos, I don't want to slut around, I don't want to worship the devil... everybody else in my business is such a conservative fuddy-duddy.  I am the rebel.

No comments: