Friday, September 21, 2012

Letter to Julia 20120922

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hi Julia, my beloved young bride! It's been a busy Friday for me, doing mundane things.  I started the morning growling and swearing, though I normally don't bitch so much, because it took me forever to get out the door.  I'm just not a morning person.  Then, I was drowning in a sea of cats.  MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW etc.  Since I can't go to town on Friday because of Friday prayer, I decided to do some house cleaning for my parents, so as to cut my Sunday workload in half, so as not to get a heart attack trying to get all the Sunday work done before voice training at 2pm.  Why must I do voice training at the same time everyday, you may ask?  Because I'm trying to create a tourist attraction, that's why.  But I just can't hang with all the laundry and ironing.  I hate laundry and ironing.  It hurts my feet.  Bat Cat hates my feet.  He keeps attacking them, and I don't blame him.  My feet are trashed.  What to eat?  Leftovers, which I usually have plenty of, because I always cook for us, because I love you.  It's been a busy Friday, just doing stuff.  I just finished mending my pants.  That's another thing I'm bad at, besides house cleaning, laundry, and ironing, is sewing.  I can't hold a needle and thread without tensing up.  I'm afraid you rule the rag trade in the family, my dearest Julia.

No comments: