Friday, July 20, 2012

Letter to Julia 20120721

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

**Shadowplay TV now returns to its regular programming**

I love the fasting month, don't you?  It's so mysterious.  I used to dread it like everyone else, because I didn't get to stuff my face whenever I felt like it, but now I love it.  And I just had the most delicious baked tuna.  I'm stuffed.

By the way, sincerity is quality, not quantity.  Or better yet, you do things to please God, not to please humans.

Shadowplay TV is back on the randomizer and larger database.  There are still some unanswered questions about the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, like what lurks in the complicated mind of the mysterious Butt Blurrer, but that will have to remain unanswered for now.

Anyway, have a fantastic Ramadan my beloved, and may Allah bless our love.

No comments: