Sunday, July 8, 2012

Letter to Julia 20120707

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

**It's still the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show marathon on Shadowplay TV**

Ah, that was some delicious fried chicken I had the other night.  All white meat, too.  Just the way I like it.  I didn't eat the hot dogs, though.  I don't know why.  The hot dogs in this country suck, anyway.  The Jews made great hot dogs.

Of all the Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, my favorite has to be the 2008 show.  You know, the one at the Fountainbleu.  That was right after the financial meltdown, wasn't it?  Was the show aired live?  Silly me, it was edited: it couldn't have been.  It certainly had a lot of very entertaining drama.  I have to admire all the girls for maintaining their bouncity-bounce despite the shenanigans over at Wall Street.

No comments: