Monday, June 18, 2012

Letter to Julia 20120619

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

**It's still the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show marathon on Shadowplay TV**

It's almost ridiculous how much difficulty I'm having getting started on your house plan.  One program after another, into the trash.  Contaminated data too: it's like playing Russian Roulette with my computer.  Someone tried to make a suggestion that I use a draw program, like CorelDraw, which I already have.  But they don't get it: draw programs are for people who can draw.  I can't draw.  I need visual aids to help me with my vision when it comes to drawing.  Sure, I could divide a box into smaller boxes, but I want to build something you would love.  This house is all about you.  Also, I don't think it's that simple.  Ya Allah, please help me build a beautiful home for my Julia.

No comments: