Sunday, June 10, 2012

Letter to Julia 20120611

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

**It's still the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show marathon on Shadowplay TV**

Hi there, my young lady Julia.  How are you feeling today?  I pray you are feeling secure and confident.  Please know that you are my girl, and that I love you.  I am having the darndest time getting this home design software started.  The computer is making me use only advanced or irrelevant programs so far, and it's bad enough that I can't draw.  I pray you a working on a design, because I'm getting a sinking feeling that I won't be able to come up with a plan that you like.  But hey, only you would really know what your dream house is like, right?  Because to me, that is what matters: I would probably fall asleep on the floor in front of the computer most of the time, whatever room that may be.

No comments: