Sunday, June 3, 2012

Letter to Julia 20120604

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

**It's still the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show marathon on Shadowplay TV**

Hello, my beloved young lady Julia.  Let's go over the logistics of my attending or performing at the fashion show, assuming that I'm wanted there.  First off, we have to be married.  I'm not going there without you as my spouse, I don't care how much I'm paid.  I'm not going to abandon my station here even for a short while, until what is being built here produces its rewards, and I can afford to marry you.  That means having a house and good living prepared for you before I pick you up in Germany.  Then we can go to New York together after you've settled down, if you absolutely have to.  I have absolutely no desire to go to New York, not for any amount of money.  I'm thoroughly unimpressed with glitz and glamour, and with arrogant billionaires who are useless to others without their money.  Yet there's still a lot of poverty in America....

No comments: