Sunday, April 8, 2012

Letter to Julia 20120409

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Wow. Time is moving so quickly. Today went by in a blink of the eye. On Sunday mornings I clean my parents' house, then I had to cook my lunch, which was chicken, chicken liver and onions on rice, then I had to rehearse for 2 hours as is my responsibility to nurture the voices of some dead women that Allah entrusted to me, then I had to cut the grass, then cook my dinner which was teriyaki beef on rice, then do my laundry as I write to my sweetie. Hi Sweetie!

I certainly hope I don't have to do any modeling in the future. I would rather you do all the modeling in the family. If I had a choice, I would wear only a sarong all the time, but I sunburn easily. I don't want to be photographed in this ape-like body. Ecch. This body is good for killing or breaking things, not for being photographed. My avatar would make a much better model. She's a bit on the petite side, but she photographs well. No, I don't want my own line of clothing.

No comments: