Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Letter to Julia 20110608

Time. I seem to have a lot of time nowadays, while things are in flux. I suppose you already know that I no longer work an internet cafe, and no longer have to eye and educate the rugrats of others on information technology? Ach, kids are OK I suppose, however they do grow up into adults, who can be thoroughly obnoxious. Lately it's been happening quicker... did you notice? It must be the effects of time distortion pertaining to Judgement Day.

But anyway, I have to patronize internet cafes now to declare my love to my beloved Julia, so please forgive me my dear if I don't write as frequently as before, for now at least. Really, we should be face to face, so I can reach out and grab you. But until then, even 50 cents a blog is pushing the wages of this music teacher, who has to tolerate all the ridiculous controversies of some rockstar. Darn those rockstars! I wonder what I would have turned into if I had become wealthy at the age of 22. Hmmm...

Well, I like what Allah has given me. Most humans don't respect me because I'm not rich, but I don't like them either, so I suppose that's OK. I do enjoy all this time I have right now. I spend most of it outside watching Shadowplay TV, or playing video games on the porch. I work on the yard when it gets closer to sunset. I can cook very slowly too, which is wonderful because it doesn't stress out the food. Experience tells me that this luxury too is temporary, so I enjoy it while I can.

No comments: