Sunday, March 2, 2008

Qur'an 20080302

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

61. But Allah will deliver the righteous to their place of salvation: no evil shall touch them, nor shall they grieve.

62. Allah is the Creator of all things, and God is the Guardian and Disposer of all affairs.

63. To God belong the keys of the heavens and the earth, and those who reject the Signs of Allah- it is they who will be in loss.

64. Say, "Is it someone other than Allah that you order me to worship, O you ignorant ones?"

Crowds 39:61-64
----------------------------------------------------------------------

------

Is it someone other than Allah that you order me to worship, O you ignorant ones?

I would like to thank Allah for the Qur'an, the music, for all the knowledge and bounty, for being my Saviour and my only Friend during the times of darkest danger.

I would like to thank the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) for being my leader, and distracting others from paying too much attention to me.

I would like to thank my wife Claudia for her love, and for marrying me.

I would like to thank my parents for their love and patience.

I would like to thank my friends and family and the righteous people at the masjid.

I would like to thank Phantom for being the best kitty in the world.

No comments: