Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Stuff

 
Hi Natty!  Honey, that's a serious face.  I hope you're not mad at me.  Those eyes say you're tired of waiting.  I can't blame you, but please don't go.  Ours is not a normal union or situation.  Please be patient with me.  I don't want any other girl but you.  I don't do much of anything but keep to myself and keep working until Allah grants me the means to marry you.  People know that I won't abandon you, so they make you abandon me.

I took my mother to the hairdresser this evening.  On the way home, I stopped by the supermarket to buy some stuff.  Cat food and toilet paper.  It's just stuff, nothing to think too much about.  When it runs out, I have to get more.

I seek refuge with Allah from Satan the rejected.

109.  They swear their strongest oaths by Allah, that if a sign came to them, by it they would believe.  Say, "Certainly signs are in the power of Allah: but what will make you realize that if signs came, they will not believe?"

The Cattle 6:109

Mary's outfit is:
:: Miss Canning :: [ Sugar Hair ]
::MA:: FIONA #TMP Knee Boots
Limited Addiction - Miley Dress
REED - Hally Necklace






No comments: