Friday, July 8, 2022

Fleas!

 

Hi Natty!  How are you?  I hope everything is smooth and easy going for you over there, wherever that may be.  I hope that people aren't bugging you too much, now that you're an "It Girl".  Perhaps you should carry a can of bug spray with you.

Lookie has fleas again!  Lookie is nervous cat, her mother was a bully.  She's mellowed out a lot since her mom passed away, and now that she has a mate.  But old habits die hard, and even one flea drives her nuts.  Yesterday I saw 2 fleas on her, and I had been wondering why she's licking off her coat again.  Where does she get these fleas?  She has never left the house.  Her mate doesn't have any fleas that I can see, and he's a mostly white cat.  I guess her mother passed down the fleas.  Don't worry folks, I bought some flea drops this afternoon.  I got extra this time.

Mary's outfit today is:
Natural lips gloss II by Katt Yeetly
Alli&Ali Designs Blanche Hair
[CoD!] "Setsuna" Uniform
INORI - Cat Earrings
-KC- NANCY HEELS
SATURN'S SILENCE GLAIVE






Here's what I like from the Charles de Vilmorin SPRING 2022 COUTURE collection:


No comments: