Sunday, November 10, 2019

I play guitar

Hi Natty!  How are you doing today, my precious love?  I hope you are having a wonderful time, and feeling great.  Did you enjoy your dinner?  Here I am, chowing down on leftover chicken chow mein, while writing this letter.  It's OK.  It's cold and needs soy sauce, but I don't have any.  Yeah, I have to eat and run today.  It's Sunday, and Sunday is my busiest day of the week.  I cleaned my mother's bedroom as usual in the morning, then after Mary Unknown's session I went to the supermarket to buy... a chicken.  When I got back it was almost sunset, but I did manage to process the chicken in time before the prayer, and now I have the bones and skin simmering in the sauce pot making broth, which I will shut off before I head out to the mosque after I finish this letter.  And my dinner.  When I get back, I'll put the broth and the bones in the cooler.  I think I'll pull the meat off the bones tomorrow morning.  Tonight after Mary's wardrobe work, I have to play guitar.  Because I play guitar!













No comments: