Friday, May 18, 2018

Waiting

Hi Honey!  How are you today, my love?  How's work coming along?  It's a nice cool day here today.  I'm just waiting to break fast, which is about an hour and a half away.  Nothing special, just leftover noodles which I will be reheating after I post this letter.  I suppose there is a lot of change going on in this country right now, but for me it's still quite mundane.  Fasting is a very mundane thing.  I do feel more tired than usual, but it will go away.  Yeah, I should be doing some yard work.  I think I'll go fry up some anchovies for the predawn meal.

Hey Natty Honey!  Is it exciting for you right now in your world?  I hope you are feeling great and having tons of fun.  I'm still getting used to the fasting month.  Please take good care of yourself, and get plenty of rest OK?

No comments: